Monday, September 1, 2008

I Really Liked Being the Girl behind the Orange Door

photo by: judi0lyn

Brooke Davis' front door is red.
Mine is even cooler. It's in orange...


But now we're moving..I will no longer be the girl behind the orange door.=(


After more than a year of finally settling in a place we now call home, the owner informed us that she sold the property and we have to move out on or before September 30.

I cried. We cried. We learned to love the place despite its imperfections.

Three years in Cebu, seven houses. Right now we are checking this place a few blocks from our apartment. I think we found our 8th. It just doesn't have an orange door.


2 comments:

angelkrizz said...

chahaha! Ever since I want to stay in a place that I can call my own..I want to have my own bedroom where I can put my favorite stuffs....I think this is your dream too..This is our dream...ever since...we just kept on moving from one place to another...sooo tiring at times...

Well, I hope you will love your 8th place...It's 8...it's a lucky number...

Happy packing and unpacking!
miss you!

zaizee said...

Oooh, an orange door does sound really cool. But who says you can't paint your next door with the same color? ;)