Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where Have All the LBD's Gone?!

photo from: Anna's Closet

Now, where are those little black dresses when you need them the most?! I need an LBD pronto! A friend is celebrating her birthday come Tuesday and everyone should come in black. I'm in desperate need of a black dress! blah.

Anyhoo, Veronica's Closet is selling this really nice dress online but it's in black and white. Black and white still has black on it, right? haha I'm thinking of getting it. Have it shortened a li'l bit perhaps.


On a totally different note, I found the cheapest gladiator sandals in the world! P299.00, beat that! After almost a year of waiting for the fad to reach this side of the planet, I finally got hold of my own pair of black gladiators (not the style I have in mind but it will do--just so I could satisfy my long-overdue craving.lol). I'll post photos soon. Below is from Urban Outfitters. Anyone kind enough to buy me one?=)

2 comments:

Halo Photography said...

hello kor! how's siquijor? more importantly, how's the "pamalayi"? hehehe...

if you are wearing a black dress and gladiator sandals, what does that make you? the dark knight? hehehe?

karla said...

hi kor! where did u get your gladiator? i've been looking for cheaper ones kay basi dili mobagay nako hehe. i have the thong gladiator style from celine but i want the usual gladiator.